Sunday, November 7, 2010











Well SEMA is back and now that it's all said and done, I thought I should show you guys some highlights of the show. Here I have four mustangs that I feel were the best there.
1. The first car is done by Mustang Racing Technologies. The car is mostly done up with fake carbon fiber in the interior and the engine bay, but it does support Baer brakes (all but the Ford do), suspension, and a stainless steel exhaust.
2. The second car is done by Team Baurtwell and DJ Funkmaster Fles for Snoop Dog. Not seen here are the blacked out tailights.
3. The third car is done by Raceskinz. the seats are Raceskinz buckets and the interior is done up with carbon fiber.
4. Guess who did this Pony? Ford! All these parts can be found in the Ford Custom Accessories Catalog. I couldn't find the Coral color on the site but im sure it will be there soon. Either way I didn't know that Ford did or sold this level of products, so I had a lot of fun seeing what they have on the site.
All in all these are only a portion of the cars at SEMA, and nine total custom Mustangs were there. I chose these because I thought they looked the best, which i feel like SEMA is mostly about. You can find a ton more cars online if you search SEMA, so have fun with it and see what the world is up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment